In my courses, I aim to build an inclusive community where questions, persistence, and risk-taking are valued.
In addition to the content specific to the course, I work to teach the following skills in all of my courses:
- Breaking a problem into smaller parts.
- Organizing and defending an argument.
- Making connections between seemingly disparate topics.
University of Illinois
- Math 347 -- Fundamental Mathematics, Fall 2019
- Math 220 -- Calculus, Fall 2014, Spring 2016, Fall 2018
- Math 181 -- A Mathematical World (Instructor of Record), Spring 2018
- Math 115 -- Preparation for Calculus, Fall 2017
- Math 241 -- Calculus III, Fall 2016
- Math 221 -- Calculus I, Fall 2015
- Math 231 -- Calculus II, Spring 2015